This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    The Warlords Forum Index -> News
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Maximc
Guild Master

re: The plan

We are planning to aim for a medium sized guild with aproximately 50 players. Some people shall wonder why not recruit more?? its easy, because we cant controle and give specific assignements during combat this makes a siege attack with 100 players quite hard. However our staff have already taken care of 40 man raids in World of Warcraft end game content, with succes and I know this can be done on WAR aswell. And if we go with less people in the guild lets say 20, Well be outnumbered in no time. Also if we are short on active gamers in the guild we wont be able to rank up fast enough, and less people is less tax going to the guild bank. And well need money to buy stuff for siege attacks and flags and tactical slots and maybe even more where I am not aware of at this moment. We will be looking for 5 active helpful guild officers in total. Atm we got Killability and Tovertrut so still 3 spots open. The most people of the guild will be active and willing to help each other out.
Maybe we will go in alliance with "It burns when I PVP" Because they seems to have a lot of members which we can call for backup in case we are getting ganked for example. So try to be polite to them. I will write the Member and officer rules soon on the forums. However if you got any questions or suggestions. You can always ask The Warlords managment or post it on the forums.

Greetings,

The Warlords managment

Greetings,

The Warlords managment
Posts from:   
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    The Warlords Forum Index -> News All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: