View previous topic :: View next topic  
albert24

re: Further Recruitment

Hey guys. We need more players, we all know that.

I think we should use more of an active approach to invite people. Such as; If anyone currently in the guild parties with an unguilded, decent player then they should be told about the guild directly from the guilded player. From there they should be referred to the forum to apply directly here, or even better; simply be invited. I think at this early stage in the game, people mostly want to level and seek easy access to guilds. I mean, people don't want to be alt-tabbing in the middle of a quest with fast spawning mobs.

Cheers Chris
Killability
Guild Officer

idd you are correct, when u play together with such people ask them kindly to whisper a officer or gm if we arent on you can tell them to make an apply here on the web ;)

Maximc
Guild Master

yep true, about the unguilded people should be asked or they wanna join the guild, HOWEVER with just sending invites to people without knowing that they wanna join, will be enojing to them. However if you see any guild less person feel free to ask or they wanna join.
Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Warlords Forum Index -> Suggestions All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: